Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Embracing the Change

Well, here goes...

Change is inevitable. No matter where you go or what you do. So I'll embrace it! Now that's a change from say four or five blogs ago right? Well, I was thinking about the whole change at YFC and all thats going on. I think I like it...wait, I know I like it. Its fresher. Happier. More invigorating! Its good. **Sigh of relief and satisfaction**

So this what I like: Its more structured. Its more acurate...like we're starting to use real numbers (I know, none of you will get this). Its more professional. And you know what? I'm working better. And you know how God blesses you when you change for the better...well, we had a $31,575 morning...and when I say morning, it wasn't barely squeeking in by noon, this was all done by 8:00am EDT. Can you even believe it?

So I'm liking change. I just hope that this fleeting moment in time will be enough to carry on to my next change...

I guess I should take my own advice. I often tell people who struggle with the reality of God to do this: think of a time you remember God to be so real in your life that there was no ounce of doubt...that you 'saw' God. Now make that like a mile-marker in your life and when you doubt, remember that moment and all that God was in that moment. Like capturing a mountian top view with a camera and looking at the picture...it may not convey breath-taking awe in and of itself but at least you'll remember that you were taken back! Well, this I'll have to mark as a milestone.

Change is good...change is inevitable...change ought to be embraced...change is what God uses to make us better!

Good-bye stale ole life...Hello Change!!

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: