Thursday, August 2, 2007


So much to say some days...but today is not one of them.

When I was in Fiji I realized why people sit and watch sunsets. When I would see it on the coast (which was like every day to tell you the truth) there is this flash of green RIGHT before the sun disappears for the day. Literally, if you blink, you'll miss it. I saw it only one time. What a shame! Its the most beautiful green you'll ever see and its so unexpected that you're taken back by the surprise...if you don't know its coming. Its such a brilliant light too. Oh my gosh, it is so amazing. Kinda like God. Just when you think know how its all going to end or work out or whatever the case may be, God just throws in a little unexpected beauty just to throw you off and surprise you. He fills you just that one more little bit. Thank you God!

No comments: