Thursday, July 5, 2007

Blogging Blobs

Lately, with these website blogging places I've been trying to find my groove. I'm not tech savy, sometimes I feel more like a complete idiot when it comes to blogging and websites and that whole deal. I decided that my myspace is just a loss because I'm just confused. I went to the 'help' option thing and all it said (this is literally), "ask someone, they'll tell you." When I read that these two thoughts came to my mind: "They're completely clueless, they don't really care, and this sucks." So the door closed on that space.

Next I tried facebook. Its alright...much better than myspace. The huge downside for me was that it had way too many comments on who's friend is who's and what someone is doing and all that. I went to edit that part and well, it just got irritating. I want to know about my friends. Not my friend's friend and who joined their network! Who is Amy Wood anyway?

I liked my friend's Blog website. It only had her info on it. You could leave a comment or not. You could read comments or not. You could click directly to it and there it was. It seemed simple. So I got a link and tried it. Perfect! It took less than two minutes to set up and figure out and there are exactly three easy to understand options. I'm not five. I'm 26 and I have a job and a life and I need to keep updated with people. I don't have five months to learn every option on myspace, I don't have time to read about people I don't know (sorry Amy Wood who's now friends with everyone in the world), I need to write what I'm doing so I can pass it along to others. Thank you Bloggspot!

Soli Deo Gloria
Kel

No comments: