Thursday, July 12, 2007

Testing...Testing...1...2...3...Testing...

Okay, its been a few days since I started this and it seems like I'm keeping up and going to continue with this blogging blog so I think I'm going to start telling people about it. Yeah, thats they way my world is.

For example...

When I was in college, my second year, I spent two or three weeks thinking about a hair cut without telling anyone. How short...what style...what I would do with it...people's reaction...how it might possibly look if it went well...how it would possibly look if it went bad...and on and on. I finally decided to do it. A friend of mine lived about four doors down in the same dorm building on campus and after deliberating about it I just decided to go for it...just like a snap of the fingers. It was 5:00pm and at the time I was watching 'The Simipsons' with my roommate. All I said to her was, "I'll be right back and then we can go to dinner."

So I walked down and said to my friend, "I would like a hair cut...cut it in half." It went down to an inch and a half long (talk about drastic)!

Then we went to dinner. One of my other roommates (at dinner) started introducing herself to me and asking my name. Everyone cracked up because she was the only one who didn't recognize me. "I'm Kelly, I sleep in the bed under yours."

Yeah...the story of my life...

No comments: