Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tagged

Yes, I've been tagged and I'd just be a poop if I didn't do it...so, here goes...

3Things Me
3 Places I Go All the Time-
1 Subway
2 Work
3 Detention

3 People Who Email Me-
1 Chapin
2 Marvelous
3 Vicki

3 Favorite Places I Like to Eat-
1 Subway
2 living room...cause our coffee table is currently also our dining room table
3 McDonalds

3 Places I would rather be right now-
1 Narnia
2 Fiji
3 Sydney, Australia

3 Projects I would like to get started-
1 I first need a house
2 I'd like to paint the living room in that house
3 Clean out the nooks and crannies

3 People who will do this-
1 um...they already did it...
2 ...and...they also already did it...
3 ...lets see...i doubt that many people read it.

3 TV Shows I could watch over and over-
1 Hell's Kitchen
2 The News...I'm a prude I know.
3 I don't really watch TV

No comments: