Monday, May 19, 2008

Blown Away

Some days I sit and start a blog and think, "Does anything bad ever happen to me?" Well, if you think that, please do go back to last year's blogs because there were a series of car issues that mostly were not my fault so go on and read because I like basking in the glory right now and praise the Lord for the good (something we don't always do). So yes, bad things happen to me and I sit back and think often that Jesus just needs to come. I choose though, not to dwell on that because I don't think thats what God calls us to do. We need to get up and do something. Anyway...

Before I begin though, I almost feel that all these great things, all these blessings rather, are coming and I'm loosing touch with reality. ...Or let me put it this way, I feel like I'm almost taking it for granted. I hope not and when I think of the possibility I always stop and think about the reality and that usually settles me down.

Today this is my blown away moment blog: After last week's amazing three day deposit total of $2225, I capped off the week...God capped off the week at $2,600 total. Amazing!

So over the weekend and up to this morning, it kept going. Friday one of my girls got out of Juvie. Fabulous enough right? (The more I go in there the more I realize that is not the proper place for kids even though it is a good place.) Last Wednesday when I talked to her she was all about calling me (like a half a dozen other girls that have my phone number and say that) but she actually called me! Totally excited...so I'm starting to build that relationship.

Then on Sunday, Antwionette and I and Don are all at church and there's this Cedar Point trip for the Youth Group coming up and I kinda told my sister Antwionette might have trouble getting the money for it and then after church one of the youth group kids that over heard that said that she'd pay for more than half of it!!!

And this morning <> I'm just hoe-hum checking my email and guess who's online? Okay, none of you will probably know her but she's one of my best friends from Fiji and I think about her tons and she was just there...online! We hadn't talked to each other for...eons...well, okay, since I left. ...Not an email, not a phone call, nothing! Oh my gosh...talk about two people falling off the face of the earth and then landing in the same spot!

Okay, I guess this what I get when I start to expect things from God...Its all coming together for me now.

No comments: