Monday, March 31, 2008

Something Big is About to Happen

I don't know this for sure of course because I cannot see into the future but there are people in this YFC Office that are sensing something big is about to happen.

I've sensed it for about a week now...maybe a short week. And I've pretty much given up on everything old: old methods, old resources, old ways, old...everything and I'm ready for new. It's like I'm shedding off my old self in anticipation for a new one. Here are my clues, and yes, I admit they look dismal...I choose not to see that:

I've run so out of money that I'm nearly a grand in the hole (needless to say, no money, no pa... well, you get the idea).

YFC has little or no money in the bank.

We see God actively moving (biggest hint).

And I personally, have let everything go (which if you know me, is really hard for me to do sometimes...tho I am significantly better at recognizing when and actually following thru on doing).

Everything is falling into place...God is actively moving (did I say that already???).

There is tons of hope and tons of anticipation (as already mentioned).

And we're all big believers here, that God does do some pretty awesome stuff.

So right now its hard for me to keep going in a direction I think is right because I fear that it isn't the direction God is working in. I want so bad to step out and it excites me to do that (like that wild, unabridged, go-out-and-do-it-simply-because-you-can-even-tho-it-doesn't-make-sense, fearless, walk-on-water, who really cares???, type of stepping out). This the exact same way I felt before Australia, before Fiji, before every God moment/God appointment in my life and THAT'S what gets me going the most...THAT'S how I know something HUGE, not just BIG, HUGE is going to happen.

Stay tuned!! ...Project Serve starts in 4 days!! (...Friday).

No comments: