Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fuzzy and Me


So many of you know about the Gigantor of a monkey that resides in our living room. To give you some perspective, this is actually how big it is. I also post this because for the first time in many years, I have reconnected with my wild-child, free-spirited self. I cut and colored my hair...its a "Bold and Beautiful" red, short and spikey...well, longer in the front as you can see, short and spikey in the back. If you knew me in college, think second year, short hair, but just a tad longer (it will prly be a cold and snowy day in Fiji the next time it gets THAT short again!).
Oh, yeah, the nose ring, for those of you that know about it and are looking for it, is on the otherside of my nose...I'll post one, soon hopefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair. I'm trying to think of something to do with mine...but I can't find a blonde that works with my hair. I want to go blonde like Donna did on the last season of that 70's show. Maybe I'll have to go in and get it done.