Tuesday, March 4, 2008

How do you work this blasted thing?

My mom loaned us her digital camera because Don wanted to take pictures of the brand new (literally) eatery he works at...Texas Roadhouse. So we decided to have fun with it. Don took pictures of my new hair style (newer than the December look last posted). Its now short, spikey, and a 'brilliant and bold' red (brighter and more striking). He LOVES it...if you know what I mean. He loved the last one but he LOVES this one!

So now I have these cute (if I must say so myself) of the 'new' me...and my new hairstyle that I'd love to post to you but I can't get the blasted thing to load to my computer!

I hooked it all up...plugged it all in...and docked the camera (at work and if you were here you'd know its difficult to plug things in cause we STILL do not have electricity to our cubicles). I took out the manual and still cannot get the thing to work (and yes, I took the manual out for the first try). In the process and who knows how I did it, but I deleted ALL the pictures off my computer! Now I have to go back and find the CDs they're all on (hoping of course I didn't rid myself of them accidentally) and load them all back on and reorganize and rename them all. Oh the Joy!

Back to work...

Oh yeah, I've been stuck at 215 for some time now. hummm...I guess it could be worse.

No comments: