Monday, August 20, 2007

Just one of those "Blessed" days...

This would appear on my other blog, but I try to make that one up-beat and not so much like today.

Its just one of those days I think the world and God are just against me. I feel like I fail all the time. All the things I've attempted to plan have fallen flat in the mud (quite literally because today is rainy). I am just hopefully hopeless.

Like, I know God is there and is faithful and he does things for a reason and all that...but see, today I have that 18 inch problem where I know it but if you asked me if I believed it I would have to pause for a long time.

The serve trip went down the toilet because no one on the other end ever replied to my emails.

The camping trip went down the toilet because God decided that this week would be the perfect opportunity for the 'one week of rain during summer'.

HHRM is no longer going because well, it changed so often that I couldn't depend on anything...going there was a constant state of "maybe".

That Bible Study? Yeah, three meetings later and it disbanded because one girl (half the group) moved.

Today I wish that I could have woken up on a perpetual state of Aug 10...the dawn of the weekend, full of pure unhindered anticipation, bright sunny days, and no problems or disappointments.

Today I no amount of anything could make it better.

No comments: