Thursday, August 9, 2007

I don't know if anyone wants to read this...

A few years ago I had a falling out with a friend...a good friend. And if I wrote a letter to her today, this is what I'd write...excluding the Salutation.



I've missed your laugh. It was so contagious and if you can believe it, I can still hear it. I've missed telling you stories and being happy for you and knowing whats gone on in your life these last few years. I've missed the bond of friendship and trust that we shared.



Things have been good with me. It's amazing to me because I think of you relatively often and I think you'd be proud of who I became as a result of all that's happened between us. I have changed so much, you have changed me so much. Of the people I've known, outside of my parents, there have only been a few people God has used in such a way. I praise the Lord for you in my life. It is true, what the Bible says in Proverbs (27:6) 'Wounds from a friend can be trusted, an enemy multiplies kisses.'



I wish we were friends because I want to learn so much from you...so much about your work, so much about your dreams, so much about everything because from the little I know and understand from when I knew you, our lives now have much in common.



You're in my prayers.

Kelly

No comments: