Monday, February 11, 2008

:)

This is a warning: I'm posting big news in a couple of days. Keep your eyes peeled!!

I'm down again...down to 217 that is. I think the up-swing was all about that girl thing. Yay!

I know how drab it can be listening/reading what I eat and weigh and all that...so I'm not going to go into that much detail...especially cause its all usually the same.

This past weekend was a fun weekend. I made Bagels. They turned out good too, I was proud of my bagels. I only made half a batch because I realized I didn't have as much yeast as I needed...only half.

I also made a blueberry muffin pie. That didn't turn out as good so I fudged it. And it turned out decent but nothing I would serve to company.

I "cleaned" the house. It was a terrible job...all I did was pick up.

We have sold 118 Community Day Books for Yonkers. If you'd like one, its just a small $5 donation to YFC and you can get the $10 off coupon, the 8-20% of coupons, and the two bonus buys: Luggage and Clark Shoes. Its a sweet deal! ...and On things that don't always go on sale: Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger (sp???), swaroski, Waterford, Nautica Jeans, Jones New York, etc...

Don's class on Saturday Morning got canceled too. He was excited. Even better it was canceled on Friday so he didn't have to get up early, get all ready, and then find out it was canned.

Thats all.

No comments: