Friday, October 26, 2007

The lesser of the two evils

So if you've been following this at all I would like to thank you for allowing me to release all of my anger and agression toward a certain place because of a certain stupid thing. I would like to also let you know that my car problems have now turned into car payments. Both Don and I are relieved and happy with this new lesser of two evils.

We are the proud owners (and both drivers - just as exciting) of a 2007 blue Ford Taurus, used, with less than 20,000 miles! We are truly thankful to Fox Ford, Steve Scheffler the sales man who is honest, trustworthy, and one who truly looks out for your best interest, and all others involved in this: the service guys, the insurance agent, and all of the fans who voted for us and watched our... Oh wait, that was my acceptance speech... But we are just, if not more, grateful!

No comments: