Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I'm searching for...a magnet

So back in March I did something really stupid. I was talking on my cell phone while driving and I rear-ended the guy in front of me. Hence the story about the Body Shop from Heck (which by the way, on trip number five, I retrieved my car that now has a whistle, my dad says its probably not anything to worry about). Exactly 10 weeks later a young lady rear-ended me while I was stopped at a green light. I ended up in the ER for a whiplash the next day. And yesterday, it happened again: I was stopped at a red light and the TAXI DRIVER (a lady) hit me! I couldn't believe it! How does something like that happen three times in six and a half months??? Yes my neck is a little soar...but since insurance is a nightmare and I continually have to pay on top of my co-pay/deductible for health insurance, I'm just going to ignore it and hope it goes away. If it doesn't go away, my insurance company will hear about it and WHY I didn't go in before.

Lord, help us all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this keeps happening to you! That's just crazy!

Kelly said...

yeah, well...what can I say...I didn't do anything the last two times.