Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Final Saga of the Castle

As much as I like these little stories I create of all my neighbors to make my world more interesting, I must say, this is the final episode. Let me first explain. I was reading in my headlines about this website, I think it was called 'rottenneighbor.com' or something like that. The just of the website is that all these people write in and complain about their neighbors and how horrible they all are. As I read some of these profiles I realized that all the people writing were just as bad and that I was no better telling sorted stories about the people in my building. Tho all I say is true and I do not say anything in a demeaning way (tho it may come off that way) I still am no different than all the tattle-tale neighbors.

I do however want to tell you my new neighbors. They're from Sudan, they are part of the Lost Boys. They are good neighbors and Don and I look forward to continuing to get to know them better.

That is all.

No comments: