Monday, September 10, 2007

Big exciting news!

Okay, I have a couple but first I have to go the WC for you Canadians eh (anyway, I think its a Canadian-ism).

...

I'm back. So I have big and exciting news! We are adding an addition to our family...our YFC family that is. I am working on a Needs Assessment survey for both Teen Parents and City Life. So I'm going to be going around to different organizations around the Grand Rapids Area checking out what they're doing for young parents and young men and women in the community. I'm pretty excited! Even tho it means tons more work and when I look at that daunting task I very overwhelmed. That doesn't stop my excitement!!

Another big addition we have is to our home...we have new furnature. Okay, its just a coffee table for the living room and a kitchen cart island thingie. Rita, you'd be so proud of me, both of those and a few small items are all from IKEA!! I see why you love the European wonderland!

The other big addition is that of new neighbors! Appartment 12, located right across the hall, has new occupants! We really don't know who they are but we offered them cold water and they called us nice neighbors. We like them already.

And for all of you who thought I was going to finish the first one with ...we're pregnant. You can hang out with me at that club...cause it ain't happening anytime soon.

No comments: