Tuesday, October 28, 2008

J

In previous posts I mentioned J ("Please Pray" September 11 and "Please Pray Update"). She had court today and it went well.

Let me back up. J really has a hard time trusting people because of the things she's gone through. Fair enough, and I always respect the fact that they don't trust people because heck, I've also not trusted people. I got to talking to her the other day at Juvie - nothing earth shattering - but enough (I think) to make it fairly obvious that I'm here for her. It was good.

So today, she walks into court and and she sees me and her eyes get real big and she says hi to me and she seems happy to see me. And then it went well...and in a little bit I'm on my way over there to crochet. Amazing...and it was just a little time listening.

No comments: