Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sacrifice

This past Monday as few of you know, my dad had a series of tests done as a result of him being a blood-match with my Uncle Jud who badly needs a Kidney transplant. All the tests went extremely well and the doctors say that this is the best case senario for my uncle. We are all extremely excited about this because anyone who knows more than me about Kidney Transplants knows that finding a blood-match can be a very long and drawn out process as blood-matches are rare. And then to find it so soon and in someone he knows well is nothing shy of a miracle. So we've now shifted from praying for a match to praying for surgery - October 13.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kel, Sorry I haven't been in touch lately. I have no excuses...just being a bad friend. Anyway, I'll be keeping your dad in my prayers and your whole family as well.

Love you,
D