Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Please Pray" Update

Let me update you on the 'Please Pray blog. First of all I do want to make a correction. J's mom had a mass on her uterus instead of a brain tumor. I wanted to make that correction and clarification. The surgery however, on her mass in the uterus, went well and she is doing good through the recovery process.

While I have your attention, I also want to ask you to pray for M who is struggling a lot in her relationship with her mom. It is very rocky and she struggles to be honest with her mom while dealing with both her and her mom's emotional ups and downs. Pray for God's grace for both of them. M wrote her mom a letter and sent it out today and we prayed over it so that her mom would receive it with an open heart and mind.

Thank you

No comments: