Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One Week Later

So are you all wondering how this new non-new year's resolution thing is going?

Today's (last night actually) weight: 217

Pounds to go: 47

Yesterday's Menu: Cup of tea, a Tall skinny Mocha Mocha at Biggby, Left over Venison Steak slow-cooked in Cream of Mushroom Soup (the healthy version), a diet coke a Strawberry/banana/wildberry smoothie (from a syrup not real fruit), hambergers out of ground sausage, and tatter tots (and yes, there was ketcup, mustard, onions, mayo, and pickles on that non-hamberg hamberger) and I feel guilty about this one: two Krispy Kreme Donuts...really guilty, I don't think I'll touch another one!

Yesterday's workout: 20 min eliptical (avg 125 rpm), 3 sets of twenty tricep things...with 10lbs, 3 sets of 15 ab things...90lbs, and then I ran out of time.
Total time: a little over a half hour.

I worked out four days last week...it must have been the Krispy Kremes. I have been a bundle of energy too, I must say. ...But extremely exhausted by the end of the day too and I can't figure out why. I very much look forward to my workouts...especially the eliptical. I really wish I would have had more time because last week Friday I did 30 minutes and it felt GREAT! I was looking forward to another 30 minutes and I had really good momentum. Tonight I'll prly try 30 minutes on the Elipitical, 15 or 20 minutes on the bike, 90 lbs on the ab thing cause it was a real struggle last night, and a short walk or something. I have tons of time today...I don't have to have dinner ready until 10:30p.

okay, our schedules these days are totally crazy! Don works til 10p (on tuesdays and Thursdays) and I work at 7:30am every morning and we go into GR at the same time and gas. So on Tuesdays and Thursdays I leave the car at school for Don to take home and then I hop on the bus home and my little gym is right at the bus stop and its a short mile from our apartment. On Mondays its 7:30 til about 6:00 when we both get home. Wednesday we have Detention so we're getting home aroun 9:00p and Friday neither one of us have school or work...tho I volunteer at a Pregnancy Center on the first and third Fridays. Don has class on Saturday from 8a-12n. What a drag...but I get tons of cleaning done (sorry Nae). I also like the peace of a still apartment. As I clean its like I'm picking up the pieces of myself and my week and putting them back in order. Its quite cleansing...in sooo many ways. Sunday its off to GR to pick up Antwionette for church, church, lunch (with Antwionette most weeks), and then back to GR to bring her home. Draining but more so rewarding. And back to school and work on Monday.

My weeks end up being about 45-46 ish hours in four and a half days, anywhere from 8-17 letters to girls who won't write back, chasing after POs and Caseworkers at the moment, teaching crocheting to kids (three days a week now), putting together a Serve Trip and finding money for it, and...harrassing one girl calling me from class. Grrr... ...Fun...

Enough...I guess I can see why I'm exhausted by the end of the day tho.

No comments: