Friday, April 24, 2009

Again, Terrible Service

Back in March (the 18th actually) I posted about the terrible service of Alltel. Well, it happened again.

I just can't believe it. It has been probably a decade since the Cell Phones, service plans, and two year contracts were a staple in a growing number of people's lives and we are still - or rather this company still cannot get reliable service to their people! How shocking is that?

I had Nextel - you know the bloop-bloop as my Juvie girls called it - before Alltel and Don and I decided to change because more minutes and less cost for the plan that I was getting. I was so excited, I was able to save a little money (not tons, but enough). But now I know why. I would love to spend the extra $10 for Nextel, have a bloop number (with free bloop minutes), free incoming, free nights/weekends (9pm was the only downer of that) and do all that without having to call to reprogram my phone every month.

Ode to have service that I don't have bitch people out for!! Please, whatever you do, DO NOT GET ALLTEL!!

I told them on the phone the other day if this happened again, then I would cancel and NOT pay the cancelation fee (the standard $200). I'm not sending them the phone. They are not gettingany courtesy from me. I've only been patient this time because we had a death of a close friend and it was terrible timing to shop for a new plan. The next time tho...it WILL be gone

No comments: