Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Terrible Service

Well, its been three months since I last worked and I haven't had a "first day on the job" experience in those last three months but I'll keep ya posted.

I however have a huge frustration to share with you - just so I can get it off my chest. Part of leaving YFC meant I left my cell phone plan and also a trusty sell phone service (Sprint Nextell if you're wondering) and I signed on with Alltel. Everyone knows Chad and all about his My Circle. He's the one in the blue shirt teasing alll the other companies for their not so par service (mostly their not so par price) but I'm here to tell you about my experience with Chad, the My Circle, the blue shirt, and all the rest.

I got my phone frome one of those places in the mall that is contracted to sell phones by the actual cell phone company and I signed the two year contract, yada, yada, yada...I got the plan with one my cicrcle number and $500 min for like $35 or $45 or somehting like that because all my friends are on fb and I don't talk forever -- I'm just never home. Anyway, I got the phone on Dec 30 (two and a half months ago) and took it home, went to make my first call, and it didn't work. So I went back to where I got it and they said it was an Alltell problem not theirs...so I went to the Alltel office and they said it wasn't an Alltell problem and sent me back to the other people. "But" the Alltel lady said, "I'll just try one more thing." Apparenlty it was an Alltell problem because she fixed it.

So la-dee-da a month and a half or so goes by and phone ceases to make out going calls as it did the lovely day I got it. Two days later, as I was about to call Alltell about it, it started working again.

So la-dee-da today I go and call my voicemail and BAM! It again ceased to have the ability to make calls. So I called them and they had the nerve to tell me that this wasn't normal. My exact words were, "I've had the phone less than three months and it's happened three times. This IS normal for me."

And then he insisted (lied) on sticking to his statement, "Well this isn't normal. Other customers don't have this problem."

That made me so mad! "You can't tell me that. I'll believe it when I see it. ... I wish I had never signed up with you guys. Nextell was a whole lot better. And their bills are right, mine is two dollars more than it should be."

"We'll get that fixed."

"** You will. I have a friend on Alltell that every month her bill is off."

So let that be a warning to you. Had I known these things before I signed up...Chad would not have my business.

...Humm...that cancelation fee is looking mighty good right now!

No comments: