Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hi All

Well, later today (tonight actually) I have an exam that I have spent the last four days (today is day #5) studying for. I have NEVER studied this much for a single test. It's over the three introductory chapters in my Theories book, Psycholanalysis, Adlerian, Existential, Person-Centered, and Gestalt Therapies. Good Lord that sounds like a lot! ...It is. Thankfully tho it is a publisher test and not a test written by the prof. I took another exam from this prof last week and had I not spend the four hours prior to the exam studying I would have sucked. It wasn't nearly as bad as they had made it out to be.

Okay, so I've been out of a job now for two and a half months, nearly three, and I've got a good lead on a job so I'm pretty excited. Don and I enrolled in the Dave Ramsey Financial Peach University program our church is doing. We've invested half our savings (now don't get too excited, it isn't terribly much) in a CD and next year we'll be able to go out to dinner:). Don is way too excited about his new class' this half of the semester and the Chef is really impressed with his knife carving collection. Don is also way too excited about his summer Co-Op. He's also way too excited for his last semester to start this fall. I'm way to excited to be in school full time this semester but am starting to have anxiety over my collateral reading. I'm way too excited about my organization for classes too! I'm also way too excited because I renovated my Praise and Worship library. I'm way too excited about our church possibily offering guitar lessons.

That's about what is going on in our lives. Spring break for Don is this week and for me it's next week. Other than that, not much is happening. Will talk to you later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hooo! Go Dave Ramsey. Yeah, we took that class, and well, now I refer to Brian as Dave Ramsey Jr. Yep, we still live in our same house and there's a reason for it. :) Have fun. Call sometime.