Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Car


So do you remember last year's blogs about the car accidents...three in the span of about six and a half months...two of which were not my fault? Yeah, guess what happened yesterday?

Okay so I have a new car today. It arrived in the mail yesterday. If you're wondering why there is only half-wheels and a cord coming out of the radiator then I would tell you that the reason for this is because it's a computer mouse. Check out www.newegg.com...at least I think that's the web address of where Don found it. His new car is black, mine, pretty red. You can even check out what's 'under the hood' thru the windows that are clear. Fun eh?


Last night in Juvie one of my girls did my hair. She was supposed to do it months ago but we set it up for the following week (when we talked about it) and she was released, never returned my phone calls (that's NOT why I called...I wanted to follow up with her) and on and on... Well, she got locked up again and we were talking about it last week so here it is! I love it. The last time I had my hair done, it was so tight that I had to take it out because it was giving me headaches but it isn't doing too bad today so it will probably stay in.

Behind me is my 'wall of flowers' from blogs ago. I've gotten a few letters since then.

And if Jacque from Fiji reads this, just behind my head to the left is the letter you wrote me...that's the only letter I didn't receive this year.

God Bless!

No comments: