Thursday, November 1, 2007

Well, I hope ya'll had a Happy Holloween and that all the candy was safe and all. I wish to wish you a Happy Reformation Day too! ...Just as important.

Not much is going on in my life. My car payments are fabulous! ...mostly because they drive better than my non-car payments and there is an assurance that I'll never have to deal with that body shop again.

We (YFC YG) have now sold just over 200 Yonkers Community Day coupon books. For $5 you get a $10 off coupon for any single item in the store over $10, 8- 20% off coupons on various items, one $30 off Clark shoes that don't ever go on sale, and one other bonus buy of a 3-tray entertainment buffet server for $49.97 instead of its normal price of $100. Good buy eh? I might stop in and shop too! Christmas shopping on saturday is on my list of things to do.

It is my goal this year, to be done shopping by Thanksgiving. I've never been a day-after-Thanskgiving-day shopper before but last year my husband and I went just so we (I) could see the craziness. AND it was crazy! we got a great deal on a badly needed winter coat for me and him too so it wasn't all bad. We got tons of shopping done and we saved tons of money and were back in bed within an hour and a half! I was proud. Never again. Gotta do somethings once right?

Well, I should go, work becons...

No comments: